How to connect your business locally: Become an exhibitor at the 2007 Geelong Business Expo
1. Read through all the information on this web-site with regard to exhibiting, including our Terms & Conditions here
2. Complete your details on our application form here
3. Your application constitutes a booking if accepted by us
4. You will receive an automatic email to confirm that we have received your application. Within a few hours/days you will receive a confirmation that your application has been accepted.
5. At that time you will receive a direct link to your own online customer information screen where we ask that you provide us with further information so that we can promote your participation in the event
6. You can pay online AFTER we have confirmed that your application has been accepted or you can advise that you would prefer to pay by cheque, direct-debit, phone credit.
7. We will provide you with a tax invoice/receipt
If you have any questions just email us or phone 1300 55 32 35
The Expo Site Shell
Site sizes and fees
Sites at the Geelong Business Expo are 3m wide by 2m deep and are $880.00 (inc. gst) including all the things listed at right…..
CLICK HERETO APPLY FOR YOUR SITE
Once you apply, and we process your application, we will then send you an (30 day) invoice – and if you need to arrange payment at another time, just let us know.
(In other words – You don’t have to pay the moment you book – It is much more important to get your booking in so that you can start to get ready to rev up your B2B marketing).
“I would just like to say a big thankyou. This was my first stall in the expo and I would do it again as long as it ran as well as it did this year” Exhibitor, 2006
“Your guide to exhibiting book is great!”
“Friendly staff….nothing is ever a problem”
We provide our Exhibitors with heaps of help, support and advice from us, plus :
* Exhibition space
* Two (for corner sites) or three walls
* Fascia board sign at the front of your site
* Wireless internet access
* A copy of our Great Exhibiting book
* A copy of our How to Prepare for the Expo CD
* A listing on this web-site on our “Who Is Exhibiting” page
* A listing in the Expo Guide that is given to all delegates on arrival
What our exhibitors don’t receive
* We don’t provide furniture or display gear. You need to arrange your own – for which we provide contact details – so that your exhibition site has exactly what you need to promote your business.
* You do not receive a copy of the expo floor plan to select your site position. Sponsors are asked to provide us with their preferences for site placement. We then set the show, positioning the sponsors sites, followed by all exhibitors sites, taking into account any requests to be near toilets, on a corner, away from a competitor, etc. You will receive the floor plan and your site number a few weeks before the Expo.